Ideally using Chrome, log into the AWS console first.. then:
- In Chrome, goto View > Developer > Developer Tools
- On the right (or wherever your developer tools window opens) goto Storage > Cookies then expand the cookies section and it will list the console url you are on.
- Click the cookie and it will show you all the attributes associated.
- Look for 'aws-color-theme' the value should be 'light'.
- Change the value to 'dark'
- Now refresh the AWS console and you'll see it in dark mode 😎
Top comments (1)
Don't think it does all of the console, most of the nav and some services adopt it fully.