S7:E2 - Safari 15’s IndexedDB Vulnerability, An Attack of the Wordle Clones, Walmart Ponders NFTs, and More
In this episode, we talk about Walmart’s plans to get into NFTs and cryptocurrency, telecom operators starting to block Apple’s iCloud Private Relay, and an attack of the Wordle clones. Then we speak with Valentin Vasilyev, co-Founder and CTO at FingerprintJS, whose team spotted a vulnerability in Safari 15’s IndexedDB API.
- Scout APM (DevNews) (sponsor)
- Walmart is quietly preparing to enter the metaverse
- Apple under fire over iPhone encryption tech
- The App Store clones are here to profit off Wordle’s success
- Exploiting IndexedDB API information leaks in Safari 15
Valentin Vasilyev is an entrepreneur and open source enthusiast. He co-founded FingerprintJS in 2020 based on the GitHub project he started in 2012.