Diving into a new technology is exciting. The following tips and tricks will accelerate your start with AWS and help you to avoid common pitfalls. You’ll learn about best practices for security in the cloud as well as possibilities to control costs of your AWS account.
- Enable MFA for root user
- Create a billing alarm
- Get familiar with Identity and Access Management
- Make use of the Free Tier
- Choose a region
- Enable CloudTrail
- Learn about essential services
- Install and configure the AWS Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Aim for automation
- Consult the Trusted Advisor
Click here to read full article.